May is Mental Health Awareness month. On May 22nd, Epic and the TAO Group are partnering to celebrate mental wellness. Join us after work at The Royalton Park Avenue, we’ll be hosting a panel discussion on how to turn awareness into action when it comes to mental wellness (within the workplace, school, and at home). Networking to follow at the close of the panel.
- Doug Middleton, New York Jets Safety & founder of Dream the Impossible
- John MacPhee, CEO of The JED Foundation
- Sharon Feldstein, Co-founder of YourMomCares
- Lia Avellino, Therapist, Writer and Director of Head and Heart at The Well
- Moderated by Mark Fallows, Head of Epic’s Giving Lab, Co-founder Fabrica Collective
Teens and young adults are under pressure. 1 out of every 5 has a mental health condition. 46% did not receive treatment or counseling last year.
During the month of May, the US looks to raise awareness around the importance of mental health with the goal to encourage understanding and action. Throughout the year, our panelists work tirelessly to build a culture of mental wellness whether it be at home, in school, or in the workplace.